The Operations Coordinator is responsible for the smooth functioning of the Great Oaks Landscaping Irrigation Division office and administration. The primary function of this role is to schedule and direct personnel and resources to provide quality and timely irrigation services to clients. This position is also responsible for the day-to-day management and support of the office and personnel.
1. (50%) Schedules and directs personnel and resources for Irrigation Division. This work may include but is not limited to:
- Managing the beginning and end of season processes to alert customers to schedule irrigation services;
- Creating and coordinating routes and schedules for Irrigation crews;
- Monitoring and adjusting scheduled appointments for efficiencies, field routing, etc.;
- Assigning irrigation crews to regular client maintenance schedules;
- Monitoring client maintenance agreements to ensure compliance with client’ expectations.
2. (25%) Oversees the irrigation crews. This work may include but is not limited to:
- Ensuring all irrigation crews are assigned and scheduled appropriately to cover client needs;
- Scheduling the workload of crew members;
- Monitoring and tracking attendance;
- Approving and submitting irrigation workers’ hours for payroll;
- Assisting in hiring and onboarding of new employees;
- Addressing minor performance and disciplinary issues with employees, and escalating to the owner as necessary.
3. (15%) Provides administrative support to ensure smooth business operations. This work my
include but is not limited to:
- Maintaining client relationships throughout the year and in off season to help ensure renewals from year to year;
- Responding to client inquiries via phone and email;
- Updating client records in relevant company software.
4. (10%) Manages inventory and invoicing processes for Irrigation Division. This work may include but is not limited to:
- Managing basic financial performance of the Irrigation Division, including revenue growth and expense control;
- Tracking, reviewing, approving, and issuing invoices for client services;
- Providing recommendations to improve efficiencies;
- Maintaining irrigation inventory and ordering;
- Maintaining and updating price estimating software.